The new Awards deadline is now 5pm, Friday 6 May.
If you’re planning to submit an entry, click here to create your draft entry now, so that we know your entry is on the way! You can return to the entry as many times as you like before hitting the final ‘submit’ button.
- Begin! Take a few minutes to register and fill your company details on Judgify, our online platform. Check out the categories and download the questions. Once registered, you can save your submission and work offline.
- Use what you have. If your project is one that you’ve previously written up for a tender, a grant application or on your website, you can use that information as a good basis for your entry.
- Writing not your skill? Outsourcing is the way to go. If the written word is a barrier to entry, outsource it! Talk it over with someone who’s a good writer – leaving you to get on with what you do best.
- Get help. There’s free help to check over your entry and provide feedback. To access free assistance from the Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning, email [email protected] or call the DSDILGP Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday Regional Office on 07 4898 6804.
- Hit the ‘SUBMIT’ button – and you’re in with a chance.